Pet preventative care can help maximize your pet’s fullness of life and their overall lifespan. The team at Greenwood Animal Hospital wants your pet to live a long, happy, and healthy life. Our preventative health care plan includes, but is not limited to:
- Annual physical exams – We like to see your pet at least once a year for checkups and overall health screening.
- Vaccinations – Keeping your pets on a regular vaccination schedule will help them avoid contracting several different diseases.
- Dental care – Keeping your pet’s mouth clean will help them avoid infections that can cause severe damage.
- Parasite screenings – Screening for parasites and taking preventative measures is key to your pet’s health.
- Blood work – Annual blood work helps us set baselines for your pet’s overall heath.
- Senior pet care – Like humans, your pet needs a little more attention as they get older. We’ll get your pet on a regular schedule of treatment to keep them happy and full of youth!
If you have any questions about our preventative health measures or would like to make an appointment, we’re here to help. Contact us immediately.