Companion Laser Therapy provides a non-invasive, pain-free, surgery-free, drug-free treatment for a variety of conditions. Whether your pet is rehabilitating from trauma or injury, healing from wounds, or simply aging, your companion can benefit from this innovative approach to treating pain.
Laser Therapy Reduces Pain and Speeds Healing
What are the signs that my pet can benefit from Companion Laser Therapy?
Signs that your senior companion is experiencing pain or discomfort are:
• Abnormal sitting or lying posture
• Circling multiple times before lying down
• Restlessness, Trembling
• Whining, groaning or other vocalizations
• Limping, unable to get up or lie down
• Difficulty getting into car or down stairs
• Lack of grooming
• Licking or biting area
• Lack of appetite